Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dragstrip Finder Updated

A big thank you goes out to Staging Light's readers, who have contributed a long list of updates to StagingLight.com's Dragstrip Finder over the years. It's rare that I have a chance to sit down and do all the updating, but I have finally played catch-up. There are tons of tracks with updated websites links, contact info, and other changes, as well as a surprising number of additions of brand-new facilities, or hidden gems that had simply been missed. I was also surprised to find that I've now competed at 52 different dragstrips in my career -- a large number of which, obviously, have been added since I moved from Ohio to North Carolina in 2006. Outside of the NC tracks, I've also had a chance to race at Immokalee, FL, Tulsa, OK, Pageland and Darlington in SC, as well as Bristol, Motor Mile, and Richmond, VA, the latter just this past weekend.

To wit, enjoy the latest addition of the Dragstrip Finder, at http://www.staginglight.com/links/trackfinder.html

No comments:

Post a Comment